Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's on My Ipod? (Feb 2011 Edition)

How do I stay motivated through a whole workout?

Good Music

Here are my favourite tunes for Feb 2011.
(You can find them on itunes)

Warm-Up

Hello (Single Edit)
Martin Solveig & Dragonette

Rockstarr
Taio Cruz & Travie McCoy

Yeah 3x – Single
Chris Brown

The Time (Dirty Bit)
Black Eyed Peas

Automatic
Danny Fernades

Muscle Targeted Workout

Hold it Against Me
Britney Spears

Stuttering
Fefe Dobson

Barbra Streisand (Original Mix)
Duck Sauce

Hey Baby (Drop it to the Floor) (Feat. T-Pain)
Pitbull

E.T.
Katy Perry

Your Man
Down with Webster

Fancy
Drake

Mercy
Duffy

Only Girl (In the World)
Rihanna

Cardio

Who Dat Girl (Feat. Akon)
Flo Rida

Black and Yellow
Whiz Khalifa

Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You) (Feat. Ludacris & DJ Frank E)
Enrique Iglesias

Mirrors
Natalie Kills

Dog Days Are Over
Florence + The Machine

More (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix)
Usher

All I do is Win (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dog & Rick Ross)
Dj Khaled

Time to Win
Down with Webster

Whip My Hair
Willow Smith

We R Who We R
Ke$ha

I Feel Better
Hot Chip

Wait Up (Boots of Danger)
Tokyo Police Club

Hot Tottie (feat. Jaz-Z)
Usher

Cool Down and Stretch

Coming Home
Diddy –Dirty Money & Skylar Grey

Don’t Let Me Fall
B.o.B

Angel
Akon

Alone Again (Feat. P. Reign)
Alyssa Reid

Stuck like Glue
Sugarland

Grenade
Bruno Mars

Enchanted
Taylor Swift

I’m With You
The Stills

Please Don’t Go
Mike Posner

xoxo Trainer Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment