|1 clove(s) garlic, raw|
|0.25 large Onion, raw|
|1 spear(s) broccoli, raw|
|2 medium Carrot, raw|
|5 piece(s) Mushroom, brown, Italian (crimini), raw|
|2 medium stalk(s) celery, raw|
|2 cup(s) cabbage, raw|
|2 tbsp(s) Vegetable oil, sunflower, linoleic (60% & over)|
|4 head(s) Bok choy, pak-choi, raw|
1. Heat your wok or pan over low-medium heat.
2. Add sunflower or canola oil.
3. Add in garlic and onion until onion is translucent.
4. Add it harder vegetables first: broccoli, carrot, celery and cabbage.
5. Add in 1/4 cup of water and cover.
6. Add in softer vegetables: mushroom and celery.
7. Add 1 cup of water and cover.
8. Stir occasionally.
9. Add in baby bok choy pieces and cover for 3 minutes until they turn bright green.
10. Add your favourite low-sodium soya sauce, pepper, cayenne pepper, oyster sauce or terriyaki sauce (be careful, these commonly have gluten hiding within the ingredients list!)
Serve immediately and store extras in a tight zip lock container.
Nutritional Information (based upon recipe analysis from EaTracker.ca)