Monday, July 4, 2011

What's on my iPod? July Jams

Its been a while since I did one of these, so I thought I'd let you know how I've updated my IPod!

Warm up


Who Says
Selena Gomez & The Scene


Super Bass
Nicki Minaj 


I Wanna Go
Britney Spears



Click to continue...

Cardio (although my cardio for July and August will be purely swimming!)


Give me Everything
Pitbull - Ft Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer


Dog Days are Over
Florence and the Machine


Best Love Song
T-Pain (Ft Chris Brown)


Hey Baby
Pitbull (Ft T-Pain)


Where Them Girls at?
David Guetta (Ft Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida)


I Like That
Richard Vission & Static Revenger, Luciana 


Barbra Streisand
Duck Sauce


She's Dope
Down with Webster


Judas
Lady Gaga


Hush
Emily Osment & Josh Ramsay 


Hit the Lights
Jay Sean (Ft Lil Wayne)


Party Rock Anthem
LMFAO 


Dirty Dancer
Enrique Iglesias, Usher & Lil Wayne 




Muscle Conditioning


Till the World Ends
Britney Spears 

E.T
Katy Perry


Fire
Raghav 

On the Floor
Jennifer Lopez (Ft Pitbull)


Tik Tok
Ke$ha


Jumpstart
These Kids Wear Crowns 


What's my Name?
Rihanna & Drake 


Howlin' For You
The Black Keys


Any Way You Want It
Journey 


Cool Down/Flexibility


Grenade
Bruno Mars


Someone Like You
Adele 


Hospital Beds
Florence and the Machine 


The Cave
Mumford and Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment